Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] supplements

  • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
      Ciaudine
      I am also 1b
      Charley
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
        --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
        > I am also 1b
        > Charley

        Yea, I had a feeling you were!
        Claudine

        =====
        Claudine
        claudinecrews@...

        http://invites.yahoo.com/
      • rep@pacinter.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
          Claudine,
          Did your Liver enzymes drop during treatment, and if so did they normalize
          and remain there during the balance of your treatment?
          Bob

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3, 2000
            --- rep@... wrote:
            > Claudine,
            > Did your Liver enzymes drop during treatment, and if
            > so did they normalize
            > and remain there during the balance of your
            > treatment?
            > Bob

            Dear Bob,
            Yes, they did go to normal a month or two into
            treatment, and they stayed that way the whole time.
            (Not real low, but about half or less of what they
            were prior to treatment.) That was the one good thing
            about that year (53 weeks), I feel like my liver got a
            break! However, by about 2 or 3 months after I
            stopped they were back up again, with my ALT in the
            80's. I did not have another PCR done for 10 months,
            and I realize now it must have been very high (for me)
            probably within a few weeks of quitting the treatment.
            My PCR was 50,000 when I quit, and at ten months it
            was 806,000. At 11 months it was 440,000. In June it
            was down to 190,000, so it is finally back down to
            about my pre-treatment levels. My ALT was 80. I
            think everything is stable for now.
            Claudine

            =====
            Claudine