Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 240

  • 2byteme@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Dear Mickey:
      There are several methods of dealing with a brain tumor without
      opening up the skull, BUT, it all depends on size, location, what they
      think it is, depth, etc. Between the new laser and radiation techniques
      there are some brain tumors that can be fully treated without an
      "invasive" procedure, but, there are risks to any type of tumor removal.
      You could look in Medline and see who is using these techniques. Marty
    • Suzy Balone
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2000
        Marty,

        Evidently my doc is becoming more educated as he treats more patients, all
        iI did was call , ask the nurse to relay the message to him about 48 weeks,
        said I could bring in articles and they called back a couple days later
        telling me yes, I would be on tx for 48 weeks was happy and not so happy
        as I am feeling pretty bad at times but overall taking it all in stride,
        thanks for the info and help

        Suzy