Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Re library referral system

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Linda, Welcome to the list!
      It's always sad to hear about someone else having
      HCV but I really hate to hear it when it's from a
      transfusion, something that is meant to SAVE your
      life! And I certainly don't envy your position! I
      much prefer having HCV myself than the thought of
      watching my husband or one of my children go through
      it. Hopefully you will find out that your son's
      genotype is one of the easier ones to treat. Let us
      know when you get the news.

      =====
      Claudine
      claudinecrews@...