Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Re library referral system

  • ld1961@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      HI Everyone,
      Im new to you list and wanted to say HI...
      My son has hep c from blood transfusions he had in 1987, low viral load
      865,000 stage 2 on his liver biopsy and just recently did a new PCR and
      genotype. will have results anyday, we have decided to delay treatment at his
      point, hopefully new treatments will become available soon

      Linda in Newport RI
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
        Hi Linda, Welcome to the list!
        It's always sad to hear about someone else having
        HCV but I really hate to hear it when it's from a
        transfusion, something that is meant to SAVE your
        life! And I certainly don't envy your position! I
        much prefer having HCV myself than the thought of
        watching my husband or one of my children go through
        it. Hopefully you will find out that your son's
        genotype is one of the easier ones to treat. Let us
        know when you get the news.

        =====
        Claudine
        claudinecrews@...