Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Paul / New to group

  • cirene caban
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Welcome Paul!
      You might want to consider using an "appointment"
      book, something like "day/week at a glance" calendar.
      It comes in all sizes and all prices. This would allow
      you to list everything-from Dr appts to meds to food
      intake-on an hourly basis (if necessary).
      Then use this appt book when visiting your doctor(s),
      when filing for disability, etc. Keep your comments
      short, think overview.
      For a more extensive journal, try a plain old spiral
      binder. You can buy one anywhere, now that schools are
      starting soon.
      Good luck and take care, cirene

      http://invites.yahoo.com/