New to group

  • Paul Luketich
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hello

      I am new to the group. I am putting together a journal of my disease. Date diagnosised, test results etc. I was wondering if anyone had a format that they use. I saw the forms someone posted not long ago about their reactions and feelings. But I want too put together some sort of treatment nad reactions journal.
      Any help with the format would be greatly appreciated.

      Paul