Re: Re library referral system

  • 2byteme@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Dear Marilyn:
      I can't speak for Claudine, nor do I know her, but, I think we all
      do this to help each other, and to me, it lends personal satisfaction as
      well as why I went into the field as a Nurse Practitioner. Also, the
      group has been so supportive of everyone, and it allowed me a route for
      my own frustrations while my wife was undergoing treatment to focus on
      something positive. I enjoy the teaching and learning, but also getting
      people to fight for what they deserve. Thanks for the kind words. Marty