Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] En: meningioma

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
      Good Luck Mickey. It is so easy for them to say Don't
      be Scared, but if it was them they would be also. My
      Brother had a tumor the size of a softball in his head
      he was in surgery 21 hours. Everything came out fine
      and tumor was benign that was back in 92. Medical
      practice and surgery has improved since then. The Dr
      said the tumor started from 2 cells that did not split
      and kept growing....odd isn't it...I will keep you in
      my Prayers Mickey. Connie

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
        Good luck Micky! I know I would be terrified! Being
        scared is NORMAL. Is there anyone who can let us know
        how you are doing?
        Claudine

        --- micky <micky@...> wrote:
        > > Hello,
        > > Hope everyone is feeling well!
        > > I have spoken to my doctor and I'm having surgery
        > on the 9th August.
        > > Hopefully I will spend one day in Intensive care,
        > then one week in
        > hospital
        > > and will be back home by the 17 or 18.

        =====
        Claudine
        claudinecrews@...

        http://invites.yahoo.com/
      • Micky
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
          Thanks for the good vibes I'm getting from the group!
          I will ask my son to let you know how it went.
          I am calmer now that I know the date and there is no way out anyway!!

          hugs
          Micky

          --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@egroups.com, claudine intexas

        • Ken & Pat @home
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
            Well if they've done it in Houston, it's prolly pretty good. I don't know
            about other places, but since I'm from Texas, I try to keep abreast of stuff
            in Dallas and Houston and such.
            alley/Patricia
            ICQ 12631861
            alleypat@...