re:Daily Interferon Regimen for Chronic HCV/claudine

  • WebMistress Gina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:13 AM
      Hi Claudine,
      That study was exactly what I needed :) I had to copy and paste it
      into word to get the format back, and found about 20 spelling errors
      so I hope it's ok that I fixed those before giving these to my doc?
      I don't know what the protocol is for that, LOL

      Anyway will take it to him when I see him on 8/16 to start Tx and see if we can
      customize my Tx the way I'd like it. This study killed 2 birds with one stone
      for me as it also only considered 12 months as minimum amount of time
      for Tx and explained why. This is exactly what I needed in one study
      which might be easier to get him to read than several different ones.

      Thanks :)))
      Gina