RE: alleypat/12 month tx info request

  • WebMistress Gina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi :)
      I'm genotype 3a. He said this is why I will only do 6 months of tx.
      My fear is that 6 months is not enough and will make it come back
      resistant and worse than before tx. I hear that happens alot! But it
      could be those are the 1a-1b genotypes.
      I'm doing tx mainly because I am so sick and am hoping it helps
      me feel better eventually. I have all the sides now so figure it can
      get worse but only by degrees at this point--unless of course it
      causes some type of permanent damage like to my thyroid.
      Hugs,
      Gina