Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] supplements

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2000
      Charley,

      Hi i was wondering if when you were on treatment if your viral load
      decreased? i am also a 1b know that it tis hard to treat , am going into
      my 6 month, and just was wondering, dont know yet if my doc is planning on
      the 48 weks or not
      Thanks
      Suzy

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2000
        Suzy
        When i started treatment [combo] iwas over 5mil after 3 month was 1mil
        6month 600.000 was not texted at 9month 12month back up over 5mil
        Charley
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
          --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
          > When i started treatment [combo] iwas over 5mil
          > after 3 month was 1mil
          > 6month 600.000 was not texted at 9month 12month back
          > up over 5mil
          > Charley
          Dear Charley,
          Sounds familiar! My pretreatment viral load was
          110,000, then viral load dropped to 35,000 at week
          four, then slowly began climbing right back up! Went
          on high dose, dropped a little, then right back up
          again. We are true non-responders, sorry to say! Are
          you genotype 1b also?
          Claudine

          =====
          Claudine
          claudinecrews@...

          http://invites.yahoo.com/
        • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
            Ciaudine
            I am also 1b
            Charley
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
              --- CHARLEY118@... wrote:
              > I am also 1b
              > Charley

              Yea, I had a feeling you were!
              Claudine

              =====
              Claudine
              claudinecrews@...

              http://invites.yahoo.com/
            • rep@pacinter.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2000
                Claudine,
                Did your Liver enzymes drop during treatment, and if so did they normalize
                and remain there during the balance of your treatment?
                Bob

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3, 2000
                  --- rep@... wrote:
                  > Claudine,
                  > Did your Liver enzymes drop during treatment, and if
                  > so did they normalize
                  > and remain there during the balance of your
                  > treatment?
                  > Bob

                  Dear Bob,
                  Yes, they did go to normal a month or two into
                  treatment, and they stayed that way the whole time.
                  (Not real low, but about half or less of what they
                  were prior to treatment.) That was the one good thing
                  about that year (53 weeks), I feel like my liver got a
                  break! However, by about 2 or 3 months after I
                  stopped they were back up again, with my ALT in the
                  80's. I did not have another PCR done for 10 months,
                  and I realize now it must have been very high (for me)
                  probably within a few weeks of quitting the treatment.
                  My PCR was 50,000 when I quit, and at ten months it
                  was 806,000. At 11 months it was 440,000. In June it
                  was down to 190,000, so it is finally back down to
                  about my pre-treatment levels. My ALT was 80. I
                  think everything is stable for now.
                  Claudine

                  =====
                  Claudine