Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Heterosexual transmission of hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and HIV-1 in a sample of inner city women

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      Claudine,
      I dont have the full paper to make an assessment of the statistical methodology.
      Overall prevalence appears to be close to one in general population in US, this however may reflect
      a subgroup within these women who have HCV with a co-infection of HBV/HIV.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD, DM
      Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist