Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] congrats winne and hubby

  • RLWINNE@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi Gina

      Just getting back to all of my email again - it can really add up but is so
      informative. We are going to apply for a dissibility license plate now for
      the same reason you are thinking of applying. I do all the driving now and
      usually drop him off at the door and then go and get the car and pick him up.
      There have been times like you mentioned that we could have used it though
      when he did feel good enough to get out and do something. He quit driving
      because he got lost a few times and couldn't find his way back home and it
      scared him so he gave that up not to long after he started the combo at the
      end of last year. It was hard for him to accept and admit that he was having
      trouble driving but like he said he would rather be safe then sorry and just
      find a way to deal with it and he has. I am very proud of the way he has
      handled this whole thing. The Zoloft he takes has helped him a lot. Hope
      your doing well and stay positive we can beat this thing.

      Winne