RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] suzy/marty 12 month tx info request

  • Alleypat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Gina... how long you do treatment depends on your genotype mostly. Which
      genotype are you?

      I'm a 1b. If I go PCR negative by the 6th month of treatment, I will
      continue tretament for my full 48 weeks. However, if I don't go pcr neg by
      6th month, I will discontinue treatment as studies show that I will not go
      negative even with more treatment. And since my liver is in almost
      perfection condition, I don't need the treatment to help it at this point.

      alley