Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Unknown transmission

  • SUMMERSCHOGIE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2000
      I read all the boards all the time, and this is the first time someone has
      brought up blood to blood transmission. That's how I acquired HCV, working in
      a lab with lots of blood and bodily fluids, and with a scalpel, sliced my
      thumb while immersed in someone else's blood. 3 months later I tested
      positive for hepc. Workers Comp initially denied my claim, but later
      approved. I am now trying to get a settlement. So for anyone that wonders if
      you can get it this way. YOU CAN!! Be careful of anything involving blood, no
      matter how they say you can or cant get it. Thanks for letting me
      share....Summer