Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Unknown transmission

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2000
      You have got a good point there. It never even
      crossed my mind....Connie

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • SUMMERSCHOGIE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2000
        I read all the boards all the time, and this is the first time someone has
        brought up blood to blood transmission. That's how I acquired HCV, working in
        a lab with lots of blood and bodily fluids, and with a scalpel, sliced my
        thumb while immersed in someone else's blood. 3 months later I tested
        positive for hepc. Workers Comp initially denied my claim, but later
        approved. I am now trying to get a settlement. So for anyone that wonders if
        you can get it this way. YOU CAN!! Be careful of anything involving blood, no
        matter how they say you can or cant get it. Thanks for letting me
        share....Summer