Re: Doctors need to be more educated on HEP C

  • g.e. evans
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
      Yes, initially No one believed there was pain involved with HCV. It
      literally took me 3 years to have a doc (whoo is my internist) say,"I
      believe your pain!" and treat it. Thank God! I also have fibromyalgia and
      cryo...so it's a good thing SOMEONE started believing me!!!! Take care, gail

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
        The pegasys? is that the one you take once a week and it keeps the
        inteferon level up in you?
      • Brendagoez@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
          In a message dated 1/10/2000 7:01:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          kalidurga@... writes:

          << The pegasys? >> Yes, it's the Pegasys interferon.
          Bren