Re: first time here

  • RLWINNE@xx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
      Peggy when do you start the Rebeton treatment and do you know much about it?

      Winne
    • mesa winter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
        Hi peggy :)
        I am new here too. I wasdiagnosed with hep c in Feb of 99 but have most
        likely had it for 20-30 years. My initial viral load was 5 million and my
        liver is not too bad...level 2 inflammation and level 1 fibrosis. I was
        diagnosed with fibromyalgia 10 years ago but now I wonder if it is really
        the hep c...maybe it doesn't matter as long as I can find ways tomanage the
        symptoms. I'm soory to hear about your cirrhosis and wish you well with the
        combo. It has been so helpful to me to have other heppers to talk with...no
        one else understands quite as well what this disease is like. So we can walk
        this journey with friends at least. Glad we are both here!

        Hepper hugs, Mesa :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
          unsubscribe