first time here

  • peggy@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
      hello everyone...this is my first time here and i want toshare a little about me
      i've had hep c for at least 2 years...due to my drug and alcohol usage....and i'm in the first stages of cirochhis..i'm soon to start the combo and i'm pretty scared....my viral load is 907,000 and the genotype is 1a.....i'm experiencing some pain and blotting but nothing i can't handle..i would like to keep in touch with you all cause i need some kind of support from people who know about this disease........

      thanks
      peggy
    • darlene poulson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
        From: peggy@...

        hello everyone...this is my first time here and i want toshare a little about me
        i've had hep c for at least 2 years...due to my drug and alcohol usage....and i'm in the first stages of cirochhis..i'm soon to start the combo and i'm pretty scared....my viral load is 907,000 and the genotype is 1a.....i'm experiencing some pain and blotting but nothing i can't handle..i would like to keep in touch with you all cause i need some kind of support from people who know about this disease........

        thanks
        peggy

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/GIWorld-Hepatitis

        I was also recently diagnosed with hep c. I start combo this Friday. I am genotype 2b and viral load is 8,000,000. I only have mild inflamation of the liver. I do have pains in my fingers and toes (especially toes). I am optomistic due to genotype.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
          Peggy when do you start the Rebeton treatment and do you know much about it?

          Winne
        • mesa winter
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
            Hi peggy :)
            I am new here too. I wasdiagnosed with hep c in Feb of 99 but have most
            likely had it for 20-30 years. My initial viral load was 5 million and my
            liver is not too bad...level 2 inflammation and level 1 fibrosis. I was
            diagnosed with fibromyalgia 10 years ago but now I wonder if it is really
            the hep c...maybe it doesn't matter as long as I can find ways tomanage the
            symptoms. I'm soory to hear about your cirrhosis and wish you well with the
            combo. It has been so helpful to me to have other heppers to talk with...no
            one else understands quite as well what this disease is like. So we can walk
            this journey with friends at least. Glad we are both here!

            Hepper hugs, Mesa :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
              unsubscribe