Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] peglated interferon

  • isqazi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
      alley,

      It is in Houston, Texas at the Texas Liver Institute at The St. Luke's
      Episcopal Hospital. It is for the non responders only. I am listed for a
      liver transplant by Texas Liver Institute at St. Luke's. I go to Dr Wood and
      Dr. Galati. One site that Dr. Galati answers questions on is
      www.texasliver.org. It also has a message board. The Great Houston
      Transplant Partnership is a good site to look at and and it's url is
      www.ghltp.org. The last site is the site the listing the doctors and their
      qualifications. It is still being built. The url to it is www.galadoc.com.
      It is the original team that brought liver disease management to Houston and
      the Texas Medical Center. It tells how to contact them.

      Take care,
      virginia