peglated interferon

  • isqazi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      If this of interest to anyone in the Texas area, I went to a liver
      support group here in community. Dr. Joseph Galati from Texas Liver
      Institute at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital spoke at the meeting. I
      found out they are doing the study on pegylated interferon. If anyone is
      close to the area who wanted to be in the study, you can call
      1-877-548-9775 and speak with the nurse transplant coordinator. I don't
      know how it works to get a spot, but it is worth a try. I have read
      different emails on the subject and thought it may be of interest to
      some.

      Take Care,

      Virginia