Hey cool advise thanks

  • Girlybyte@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Hello. Thanks Claudine and Syd for the advise. You both may have really
      hit on my recent decline in energy. I have tried for the past six months to
      really stay away from any animal protein at all even.. The ones found in
      breads, cracker...etc..... I am probably starving for B vitamins. Look out
      Cattle ranchers... Just Kidding. I really Love meat and I was told to watch
      animal foods from the first day I was diagnosed with Hep c. I jumped on this
      wagon of veg only and I have been on a slop since.

      You guys mentioned good days and bad ones... yes... That is Me. I really
      have a great life full of really exciting things children, husband, school..
      career.. all which I really enjoy. Just some days I fall hard into this
      feeling of can't get nothing done... I will run to the local butcher when
      they open later. Ummm T. Bones tonight. Yummy. Maybe my body should start
      slower maybe chicken. Thanks for the smart advise.

      Hey Syd are you in treatment now? My DR. Really wants me to wait. I have
      feeling of wanting to jump in treatment and get this thing out of me. Then
      I realize the timing is not good family wise. I have four children all very
      young. I need to focus on them for now.

      Claudine thanks for the really realistic advise. I have looked up the
      nutritional advise section on the web. I am weak in most areas ... maybe my
      lights will come back on. HA. Thanks again