Feeling Low Help?

  • Girlybyte@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hello to all I have been reading the emails for several months and really
      loved the side info. I now need hepc friendly advise. I have had hepc for
      22 years. I am stage 2 with fibrosis, and 2b geno, 428,000 load count. I
      have really never thought about having the virus until recently. My Gastro
      does not want to treat me with meds because he feels that it is moving so
      slowly in my system that I can wait for a better drug to be developed. He
      was very positive after my biopsy. I was really glad to here all of this
      news about waiting on new meds.

      I just have noticed after reading along with you guys that I have a lot of
      symptoms that I have always over looked. I feel really low sometimes
      physically and emotionally. I also have a lot of brain fog. I have had
      this feeling for sometime now. My Gastro related it to needing better
      exercise. Okay

      I am a Vegetarian, Health Nut, Water drinker, Flax Seed Consumer, Exersicer,
      and on and on/ I have always thought that I needed the best diet to make me
      feel better, or the exersice to make me feel better... But for the past year
      nothing is kicking it to make me feel better. Any Suggestions. ????? I
      love you guys I always feel support from reading along.

      sabrina