JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      You know when all of you blasted Marilyn about
      censorship? Do you have any idea about who the author
      of that book, Eustace Mullins is? Well go to Ask
      Jeeves and look him up. Maybe then you will
      understand where she was coming from. You can blast
      me if you want to. Won't be the first time or the
      last either in my lifetime. But some things are just
      not right. Marilyn and I are both Jewish, and have
      lost family from certain people with that mans
      beliefs. So, if you look him up keep that in mind,
      ok....Connie
      I am just sorry I did not speak up sooner.

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
      http://photos.yahoo.com