Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 168

  • CCampb3234@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi Sue,
      The only way I can send you things is to reply to an e-mail that
      you have sent me, I have 1 more idea, hope it works. Did find a few more
      things that we were talking about. I will not give up.
      CINDY
    • CCampb3234@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        Hi Marjorie, RE:PEG
        First how long were you on the combo? Can give you my
        story, been on for 1 and a half years, will stop at two full years. As for
        that doctor, he is so wrong, the virus can and does live outside the body for
        at least, 2 weeks, I work at a hospital, and we did our own test. I don't
        think the hep b virus can live that long, I think, but not to sure 48 hours.
        Don't know where he is getting his information from. If you want to know why
        I am on so long, please E-Mail me. A doctors mistake!!!!!!
        YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERY ONE, EVEN IF HE'S A DOCTOR, THEY DO MAKE MISTAKES,
        CINDY

        CCAMPB3234@...