Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Marty

  • DIANSA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2000
      Dear Marty:
      We cannot judge each other.....You are a courageous husband.....It sounds
      that what you did regarding keeping the genotype from your wife was done out
      of love.....It wouldn't have worked for me because I get in there and find
      out the facts myself, take a proactive role myself, and my husband, although
      he tries to be supportive, has never looked up any information on this
      disease....he prefers to hide his head in the sand......I'm the kind of
      person who wants to know as much as I can.....Sometimes I forget that I'm not
      the only person in my family with hep c......because I have it, all family
      members have to deal with it ...."have" it, in a sense....sometimes I forget
      that it's affecting everyone because I get so wrapped up in what's happening
      to ME.......i believe everything happens for a reason and that the true peace
      of God doesn't depend on our circumstances.....What a learning experience
      this is! Take care, Diane