Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 141

  • walden213@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 9:22 AM
      i'm 1a.. 52 years old hep c with cirrohsis stage 4 grade4.. oh what fun, it
      is to ride! you're not alone.. think positive!
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 2:01 PM
        I was just beginning to wonder seems like everyone
        else is 1b or something else, Thanks for responding.
        As far as I know since, biopsy was done 3/99 have no
        cirrhosis.............Connie

        http://im.yahoo.com/