Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Good news

  • Gil & Edie Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 8:39 PM
      Donna,

      All of a sudden, your virus just cleared up? What wonderful news! What
      genotype are you? Did you take any herbs? What was your viral count before?
      I want to know everything you did to help yourself clear this thing so I can
      add it to my arsenal.

      Edie

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 12:34 AM
        Donna

        So glad to hear your news of putting the dragon to sleep and keeping it that
        way - wish you luck in the future and also feel as you do that everyone out
        there is part of my extended family - they all help so much. Keep in touch
        and keep up the good work. Stay positive!!!

        Winne