Good news

  • Donna Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:45 PM
      Hey everyone, I don't post often, but I read everything. Just got the news today that after 12 months - I continue to be undetecable for HVC. I am apparently one of 15% that is able to clear virus without treatment. How much damage was done before a went into remission? but this is good news. I still fatigue easily and suffer from brain fog and have some pain, but all in all I feel okay. Am 52 year old female and most likely got HCV from IV drug use in my younger years. Have been drug free for over 20 years. Do not drink alcohol or smoke. These may have been factors in my bodies ability to heal itself - who knows? They don't know enough about this monster to even venture a guess. I want to tell all of you that I fell like you are part of my extended family. I wish all of you good health and happiness. Keep fighting the good fight. Hugs, donna