Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 137

  • byteme
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Ask your provider for a prescription for Nystatim Swish and Swallow. You
      probably have a fungul infection, such as thrush, which is frequently
      seen in situations of these viruses. This should help, if not totally
      get rid of it. If I was prescribing, I would probably also do a culture
      before any other trials for the mouth. Marty
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2000
        Thanks Marty that is what I was talking about in post
        earlier, when I had Thrush.....Connie

        http://im.yahoo.com/