info from Bob

  • acqua53@gateway.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hi. It's Bob Acquaviva. I am in the hospital. I am having my son type this
      e-mail. The hospital I am in is Saint Francis Medical Center, 45th Street
      10th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, room 7604 phone # 412-605-5534. Thank you very
      much. Please keep in touch and if you don't hear from me don't worry; I will
      contact you ASAP.Thanks!
      ~Rev. Robert J. Acquaviva
      (don't let the Rev. scare you,its how I am
      listed at the hospital)