Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] (no subject)

  • Lorad8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2000
      Amy,
      I am a little backlogged in reading my emails.
      Did anyone respond with support groups in Illinois? I know of a few in the
      Chicago area. Where are you in Illinois?
      Lora
    • McCoyAngel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2000
        I am in Central IL.
      • Lorad8@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2000
          Unfortunately, the support groups I am familiar with are in the Chicago area.
          Try calling the American Liver Foundation in Central Illinois. I just
          finished a self-help groups sponsored by them.
          Let me know if you still need help. Support is VERY important.
          Lora