Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Question??

  • jcmmo@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      I had mouth sores also. I went to my pharmacist and he suggested
      Biotene.
      I used Biotene toothpaste and mouth
      wash. I also purchased a saliva substitute and used it constantly. It
      did help.

      Judy

      http://community.webtv.net/jcmmo/Affirmation
    • Ken & Pat @home
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        When my alt's were high I had "ulcers" in my throat, mouth and even my eyes.
        Doc gave me some numbing spray for the throat and mouth. Once alt's
        stabilized the ulcers went away.
        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@...