You're a champ, Marty!

  • srw1954@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hi Marty,
      I was so glad to hear that you and your wife only have one more week of
      therapy to go. I say you and your wife, not just your wife, because you have
      had to go through this difficult period too. I ended 6 months of combo 4
      weeks ago, and it was rough, (still not quite fully back-to-normal), but I am
      sooooo grateful to my partner for being there for me through it
      all...understanding, taking care of me, being concerned, being strong,
      defending me to others when they didn't "get it", etc., etc. I am sure you
      have been and done the same for your wife, and that takes so much courage,
      strength, wisdom and compassion....truly wonderful characteristics. And,
      you've been so helpful with this group too with all your wisdom and
      knowledge. What a guy!
      Take care of yourself, and celebrate this upcoming milestone. I'm so happy
      for your wife too!
      Sara