Welcome to the GIWorld-Hep List

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hi all,
      I think you have made the switch to the list for discussion on Hepatitis.
      Inconvenience is regretted.
      I am reposting the two articles I sent sometime ago, it may throw light on
      some of your queries.Most queries directed to me while the list was being
      loaded , I have tried to answer, so if there are some still left out start
      posting to the list directly, this is for you all.
      All hep mails may now be sent to the list, let all get the benefit of our
      discussions, unless there is something you rather not share with all.
      The list remains unmoderated (for quick responses) so everyone will get all
      the mails.
      Post messages to GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com and not to me unless there is
      a problem.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD, DM
      Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist

      Each morning is the doorway to a new world,
      A beginning of infinite possibilities.

      To be in digest mode GIWorld-Hepatitis-digest@onelist.com

    • Brendagoez@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2000
        Dear Dr. Misra,
        Thank you for making this "sister" list for us to share our experiences
        with each other. I believe it's just as beneficial as gaining medical
        knowledge is.
        Love,
        Bren