Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] (no subject)

  • McCoyAngel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2000
      I was just wondering if anyone is in Illinois? I was looking for a support
      group in the area but do not know of any. Any help would be appreciated.
      Amy
    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2000
        Amy,
        I am a little backlogged in reading my emails.
        Did anyone respond with support groups in Illinois? I know of a few in the
        Chicago area. Where are you in Illinois?
        Lora
      • McCoyAngel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2000
          I am in Central IL.
        • Lorad8@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2000
            Unfortunately, the support groups I am familiar with are in the Chicago area.
            Try calling the American Liver Foundation in Central Illinois. I just
            finished a self-help groups sponsored by them.
            Let me know if you still need help. Support is VERY important.
            Lora