Re: Doctors need to be more educated on HEP C

  • RLWINNE@xx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      We haven't had that problem but it is hard to find something that you can
      take that will not harm your liver more like alchol does so maybe that was
      the whole problem with getting medication for the pain you were having -
      depends what shape your liver is in and what treatment you are one we have
      been on the Rebetron for 4 months now.

      Winne
    • AABASSO@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000