Spam, phishing, etc. Apolgies. Not a virus.

  • Richard Barr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 12:23 PM
      Hello,
      I am sending out a mass email to my entire contact book so I may not know you and vice versa but I wanted you to know that my mailbox might have been hijacked. I'm sorry and I unfortunately have no control over this. You may or may not have received an email with no subject line, my name in all caps, and a link. To my knowledge it is not a virus, rather a link to a Canadian drug store. However, just mark it as junk and fully delete it. All your email addresses on this email are Blind Copied so that no one can see who is receiving this. Again, my apologies.
      Richard Barr