Would you like to share your personal HCV story?

  • scarletpaolicchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Yesterday, Gloria, suggested that it might be nice for others suffering from Hepatitis C to be able to read personal stories of journeys with Hep C. I would like to create such a page on Healthy Hepper.com
      If you would like to share your story online, please email me and please include how you would like to be referred to (full name, or initials).
      Thanks!