NUTRITIONAL HEALING FOR HEPATITIS C

  • scarletpaolicchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      NUTRITIONAL HEALING FOR HEPATITIS C

      Everyone with Hepatitis C, also known as HCV, should take an active part in the maintenance of their health and treatment of their disease with the guidance of a qualified health care professional. The more we learn about nutrition and how it may help improve our condition or assist in treating HCV, the better prepared we will be to take an active role in our Hep C treatment.
      Read more including diet tips at
      http://www.healthyhepper.com/nutritionalhealing.htm