Doc Misra

  • PeachStatePam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 8:04 PM
      Hi Doc Misra. Nice to see you again! This list hasn't been very active
      lately but there is good info in the archives and being posted periodically.
      I know you spend a lot of time on another group helping the Hep B patients
      and I am sure they are most appreciative! Caring docs like you are hard
      to come by. Thank you so much for helping so many!

      Peace
      Pam
      www.HEALSoftheSouth.org
      www.HEALSoftheSouth.com