Hello to all

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      Dear list,Apologies for having stayed away from the list for so long,
      cannot even remember when I last sent a message, 2 or 3 years.There may
      still be some 'older' members who may remember me when I first started
      the list about 8-9 yrs ago.Hep C treatment is much better than before so
      all the best wishes for all of you.
      Regards
      Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG