Am I Number 12? Read and Pass on

  • Micky Woolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 7:33 AM
      Hello,

      This year, as part of the yearly campaign against the lack of information on the anger of hepatitis B and C, I thought of a new way to approach people.
      Every day we receive many e-amils contating soul messages, jokes, etc. Why not pass it on to our mailing list?
      So the idea has been launched and if you agree, please pass it on.

      hugs
      Micky Woolf

      19 MAY - WORLD AWARENESS DAY FOR VIRAL HEPATITIS

      This is an alert against the lack of information on the danger of viral hepatitis B and C.
      I urge you to read it and to pass it on.

      Thank you

      Micheline Woolf (Micky)
      Grupo de Apoio ao Portador de Hepatite C - Unidos Venceremos
      www.unidosvenceremos.com.br

    • scarletpaolicchi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 7:39 AM
        Yes the 1 in 12 statistic is shocking and spreading that fact would be great to help improve awareness. Go Mickey!
        Best Wishes,
        Scarlet
        http://www.healthyhepper.com
        Alternative Treatment for Hep C