Fw: Roche responds to announcement of "IDEAL" hepatitis C study

  • Micky Woolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2008
      Dear all,

      I am forwarding the Roche release on the IDEAL study conducted by Schering-Plough with the new views on possible and more effective treatment for HCV.

      This one is the release by Schering Plough for you to acknowledge and read.

      http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/93914.php

      hugs to all

      Not everything is lost!

      Micky