Happy Easter to all

  • Micky Woolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      With my wishes for a healthy and happy Pessach and Easter to you all.
      May you renew your hopes and keep your spirits up!

      Happe Pessach, Happy Easter!
      love
      Micky

    • alleypat
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2007
        Happy Easter to those of you it applies to as well (very PC huh? :)

        Hubby and I attended the Dallas Stars hockey game today and we won! (we've already lost our division title, but are in the playoffs, yipppeeee)

        Have a great Sunday yall!

        Alley
        www.geocities.com/dfwhcv
        www.alleypat.com