View girls with herpes, HPV, HIV or other STDs in your area! New!

  • riearbirthu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      View & meet people with Hepatitis in your city. Click this link to join
      for free.

      http://hepatitis.zu5.net/
    • alleypat
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
        The title says only girls. I don't wanna meet "girls". I meet only with adults, grown ups, male and female.

        As for the hep part, HBV IS an STD, and there's no absolute that HCV isn't, so I'd include it as a possibility.

        Alley
        www.geocities.com/dfwhcv