Best place for STD people to find friendship, support, and even love

  • jurlywarm
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 28, 2007
      Welcome to the best, easiest and largest dating site for STD singles
      and friends in the world!
      Here you can communicate with other people through IM, forum, blog or
      email. You can meet local people for friendship and love. Don't wait!
      It is simple, just two steps. Search our personals of active singles in
      your area and POST YOUR PERSONAL ADs FOR FREE!

      http://stddating.zu5.net
    • jurlywarm

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 30, 2007
          Arggghhh this pisses me off....HCV is NOT an STD. I don't think this is
          appropriate for this forum...if we wanted a dating site for people with
          STDs then we could find that ourselves...not on an HCV forum.
          Carol in BC, Canada