Best place for STD people to find friendship, support, and even love

  • jurlywarm
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 28, 2007
      Welcome to the best, easiest and largest dating site for STD singles
      and friends in the world!
      Here you can communicate with other people through IM, forum, blog or
      email. You can meet local people for friendship and love. Don't wait!
      It is simple, just two steps. Search our personals of active singles in
      your area and POST YOUR PERSONAL ADs FOR FREE!

      http://stddating.zu5.net
    • jurlywarm

            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 30, 2007
              Arggghhh this pisses me off....HCV is NOT an STD. I don't think this is
              appropriate for this forum...if we wanted a dating site for people with
              STDs then we could find that ourselves...not on an HCV forum.
              Carol in BC, Canada