MSNBC.com Article: 2-for-1 transplant lets patients split a liver

  • Micky Woolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      I thought this was an excellent idea for people who are waiting for a transplant - it would help two people instead of only one. Great idea!

      Micky

      2-for-1 transplant lets patients split a liver
      There's a push to increase liver-splitting that could have many more people who are awaiting transplants being asked to share a piece of their new organ.
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17691227/from/ET/