Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] OT - staying warm

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
      HI allie, I'm in Connecticut and we are JUST getting our very first snowfall
      of winter!!!! It has been the weirdest winter ever...sometimes in the
      70's..but mostly 50's all season. The spring flowers are up and trees have had buds
      on them for a couple of weeks. Pansies have never died....al gore's movie hit
      the nail on the head! Been seeing ur strange weather on the news...hang in
      there, it can't last for long. God Bless, Gail